07-30-2019, 05:44 AM
My PT50B unexpectedly arrived today and needless to say I have used it several times already.
I thought I'd be waiting weeks so pleasantly surprised it only took 6/7 days in total. It often takes longer to get items shipped to Ireland from the UK! Anyway it seems I was being unduly concerned about duties/vat. Not sure if my delivery fell through cracks in the system or was under some minimum value threshold but the delivery arrived duty and vat free. Happy days!
I thought I'd be waiting weeks so pleasantly surprised it only took 6/7 days in total. It often takes longer to get items shipped to Ireland from the UK! Anyway it seems I was being unduly concerned about duties/vat. Not sure if my delivery fell through cracks in the system or was under some minimum value threshold but the delivery arrived duty and vat free. Happy days!

