07-23-2019, 01:00 PM
First response from Tailmotor in Sweden:
Hi Mike!
I do not remember which code they used to clear the PT50B. The easiest thing is if he contacts his country's customs authority. There is some percentage in duty and 25% in VAT to Sweden, but what the actual customs itself is, I will not remember. I do not come to my papers right now because I am in the southern part of the country a few weeks.
Sorry.
Regards
Kent
Hi Mike!
I do not remember which code they used to clear the PT50B. The easiest thing is if he contacts his country's customs authority. There is some percentage in duty and 25% in VAT to Sweden, but what the actual customs itself is, I will not remember. I do not come to my papers right now because I am in the southern part of the country a few weeks.
Sorry.
Regards
Kent

