The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1sm Modifications
#1
I'm new to the forum and wanted to post a modification I made to my Kally to use the surgisharp angle guide. 
This is the second  revision I made. The first was a platton modification to access both sides of the belt to profile knives. I soon learned the 1SM is not the right tool to make knives with and upgraded to a KMG. 
The second mod is what is pictured. I basically made a platton extension with an angle clip and pipe clamp. I tucked the extension behind the factory platton so when the angle guide is used the platton planes line up. 
Has anyone else tried modifications that work with the surgisharp guide?
   
I like the setup but am regretting the first mod I did. I'm thinking of buying a new platton or 2 to further refine the setup. 

Also, I am very impressed with this forum and how well you folks treat each other. I'm glad I found it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1sm Modifications - by CLBennett500 - 03-30-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by grepper - 03-30-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by CLBennett500 - 03-31-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by grepper - 03-31-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by SHARPCO - 03-31-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by EOU - 04-01-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by Mark Reich - 04-01-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: 1sm Modifications - by grepper - 04-01-2019, 09:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)