The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
a holiday tragedy averted
#1
Yesterday I was helping my wife and grandchildren prepare Thanksgiving dinner. My wife asked me to measure seven ounces of flour. Alas, my trusty scale was AWOL. Before panicing, I asked myself what would my super hero, Mr. Mike, do?

In a flash, I knew. Mr. Mike would reach for the most dependable thing in his shop, his ever trusty 
KN-100. I did the same. I removed the superstructure. Using my razor sharp calculator brain, I changed the mode from grams to ounces. The corn bread was rescued!

Thanks, Mr. Mike. Once again you saved the day!

Ken
Reply


Messages In This Thread
a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-24-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by EOU - 11-25-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-25-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by grepper - 11-25-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-25-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Jan - 11-26-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-26-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by EOU - 11-27-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-27-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Bud - 11-27-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: a holiday tragedy averted - by Ken S - 11-28-2017, 04:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)