Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Penn Industries Sale
#4
PSI is presently offering a window of free shipping on all orders over $59 US. This is a good deal if you are able to get through to their service person. (After much waiting, I think there is only one service person.) Parts orders do not go through sales.

Incidentally, Rupert, does the motor come with the three screws, flat washers and locking washers? They have separate numbers.

I will keep trying with PSI. I think the motor kits are temporarily out of stock, apparently a frequent occurance. Nice motor, not stellar service. I think it is worth the hassle.

Ken
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Penn Industries Sale - by Rupert Lucius - 11-10-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Penn Industries Sale - by Ken S - 11-10-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Penn Industries Sale - by Rupert Lucius - 11-15-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: Penn Industries Sale - by Ken S - 11-24-2017, 08:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)